Lauren Muzzy | Posted on Sep 12, 2023
ACNB Bank is hosting food drives at all offices with lobbies this fall in support of ACNB Helping Hands.
It’s easy to participate.
Simply pick up a few extra items at the grocery store while running regular errands and drop them off at any one of ACNB Bank’s convenient locations with lobbies in southcentral PA and Central MD.
These drives will benefit the following community organizations and special initiatives:
- Big Spring School District Paw Packs Program – Newville Office
- SCCAP Chambersburg Food Pantry – Chambersburg Office
- United Way of Adams County (Bag the Bounty Food Drive which benefits 19 organizations in Adams County and Hanover) – all Adams County and Hanover Offices
- New Hope Ministries Food and Basic Needs Program – Dillsburg Office
- Spring Grove Area School District Backpack Program – Spring Grove Office
- York Suburban Education Foundation Food for Thought Program – South York Plaza Office
- Frederick Rescue Mission – all Frederick County offices
- Carroll County Food Sunday – all Carroll County offices
Why we’re lending a helping hand.
As a community bank, we recognize the challenging economy has hit the food pantries, shelters and soup kitchens exceptionally hard as they work to keep their shelves stocked for the benefit of low-income families, unemployed and underemployed people, and individuals on modest fixed-incomes---including the elderly and people with disabilities. For this reason, we are encouraging our customers and staff members, as well as other local residents, to lend a helping hand to those that need it most in our local communities.
Thank you, in advance, for your participation in this important effort that benefits hundreds of residents in need within our local communities.