- Online Access
- Resource Center
Utilize the equity in your home!
5-Year Home Equity Line of Credit Special
Did you know the equity in your home can be used for home improvements, college tuition, debt consolidation, a vacation, and much more? It’s true!
Apply for a 5-Year Lock Home Equity Line of Credit Special Offer with an introductory rate of 1.89% APR before May 30, 2020 and fees may be waived*.
Get the Cash You Need
- Renovate or update your home
- Improve your kitchen, bathroom, outdoor space and more
- Make repairs to old plumbing, heating and air conditioning, roof and more
- Pay unexpected medical expenses
- Consolidate debt
How It Works
- The 5-Year Lock Home Equity Line of Credit Special features a fixed 1.89% APR for the first 12 months.
- For the next 48 months the interest rate will increase to 3.99% APR, and then converts to a variable rate.
- As of March 17, 2020, the variable rate based upon The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus .74% was 3.99%.
- The maximum APR is 18.00%.
- Much, much lower interest rate than using a credit card
- You can draw from a home equity line of credit and repay all or some of it monthly, similar to a credit card.
- You don’t have to use your line of credit all at once—or at all.
- Only pay interest on what you use.
Ways to Apply
Apply By Phone
We have dedicated staff that can assist you with applying right over the phone!
Call to get started now!
10-Year Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan Special
- Show your home some love with a home renovation, or use the money to consolidate debt or pay for college.
- 10-year fixed rate of 3.99% APR
Home Equity Loan
- You’ll receive the entire amount upfront.
- Interest rates are fixed.
- Variety of terms ranging from 1 month to 20 years.
Member FDIC. Offer valid March 2, 2020 through May 30, 2020 but is subject to change without notice. Standard underwriting criteria apply. Property must be located in the ACNB Bank service area. At the Bank’s discretion, interest rates may change at any time without notice. The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is fixed for the first 60 months, and then converts to a variable rate. As of March 17, 2020, the variable APR is based upon The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus .74% was 3.99%. The maximum APR is 18.00%. APR based upon line of credit up to 80% loan-to-value. The interest rate for your line is based upon your creditworthiness. There is a new money requirement of $10,000.Property insurance is required. The payment must be automatically deducted from an ACNB Bank checking or statement savings account. Your minimum payments may not be sufficient to fully repay the principal that is outstanding on your line at the end of the term. If they are not, you will be required to pay the entire outstanding balance in a single payment. The prepayment penalty for home equity lines of credit terminated in the first 36 months is 2% of the credit limit or $350, whichever is less. Payment must be automatically deducted from an ACNB Bank checking or statement savings account. Fees (Flood Certification, Lien Search, Automated Valuation Model (AVM), Property Condition Report (PCR) and mortgage recording), will be waived 1.) if applicant has or opens an ACNB Bank Checking or Statement Savings account with recurring direct deposits. 2.)For those applicants that do not have direct deposit, fees (Flood Certification, Lien Search, Automated Valuation Model (AVM), Property Condition Report (PCR) and mortgage recording), will be waived if the applicant has or opens an ACNB checking account and completes, within the first 60 days, a.) 10 Point of Sale transactions and b.) Enrollment in online banking. If the requirements are not met within the first 60 days, the loan fees will be added to the principal balance of the loan. 3.) If the applicant cannot meet either requirement for the fee waiver, the applicant will have an option to pay for the fees at closing. If we are unable to determine the property value with an Automated Valuation Model (AVM) and Property Condition Report (PCR), the Bank may be required to order an appraisal. Subject to appraisal requirements. If the loan request is over $250,000, Title Insurance may be required. For properties located in the state of Maryland, recordation tax applies. Appraisal, Title Insurance and Maryland Recordation Tax fees will not be waived and the applicant will be responsible for these costs. Other rates and terms are available.