- Resource Center
Get the best of both a savings and a checking account.
Money market accounts pay interest like a savings, and like checking, it’s easy to get cash when you need it at an ATM or by writing a check.
For People Who…
- Want the option to use the money in their savings.
- Typically keep more money in their savings account.
- Earn interest on the account, but your money is readily available too.
- Flexible access by writing checks or using an ATM.
- Earn an attractive rate of interest with two tier levels.
Open with $1,000 and keep a $500 daily balance in the account to avoid a $5 monthly fee.
Because money markets are unique types of savings accounts, there are regulations that specify the number and types of withdrawals that are permitted. You may only make six transfers from your account each statement cycle --- six by checks to third parties and preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, debit card or other similar transactions, and online banking. Unlimited withdrawals or transfers in person, by mail or via ATM.
Ways to Apply
Talk to Us
We have dedicated staff that can assist you with getting started.