- Resource Center
Bank anywhere and have more free time using Mobile Banking.
Mobile banking at ACNB Bank makes it easy to manage your finances so you have more free time for more important things. You can use Mobile Banking on your smart phone or choose Text Banking on any cell phone you might have, including a smart phone.
- Enjoy the convenience of making deposits anytime, from anywhere!
- Simply capture the image of your check and submit.
With the mobile app you can:
- Lock and unlock your debit card at any time.
- Get real-time notifications when your debit card is used.
- Set spending limits, merchant restrictions & much more!
Get the most out of your banking experience with ACNB Mobile Banking
- View and keep track of your accounts, balances and transactions.
- Deposit checks through the mobile app.
- Search for transactions by check number, date or by a description.
- Make a one-time transfer on the current day or a future day. This can also be reoccurring.
- Set up account alerts to notify you of transactions and balances.
To enroll into Mobile Banking, log into Online Banking.
- Select the Services tab and click on Enroll in Mobile Banking.
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- ACNB will review your eligibility and send you a secure message.
- Download the app from Google Play or the App Store.
- You can now make a deposit into your checking or savings account.
Easily setup account alerts to notify you:
- When you reach a specific balance.
- When a check has cleared.
- When a deposit has posted to your account.
- When a bill payment or transfer has been completed.
Ways to Download
Download for Apple Device
Go to the Apple Store to download our Mobile App for your Apple device!
Download for Android
Go to the Google Store to download the ACNB Mobile Banking App for your android device!
<p>Learn, explore, and stay up to date with the latest news and articles.</p>
<p class="rteright"><a class="button secondary" href="/resource-center/education/blog">Visit the Blog</a></p>
To use Mobile Banking you’ll need a data plan for your smart phone.
Account eligibility requirements apply.
A transaction fee may be assessed for Mobile check deposit.