- Resource Center
New card with an embedded chip for extra security!
Start making easy purchases with our MasterCard® debit card today.
For People Who…
- Love the convenience of using a card instead of cash.
- Want security in the way they shop.
- Shop safer with 24/7 identity theft resolution services.
- Have an easier time navigating airports with MasterCard Airport Concierge™.
- Refund the difference if you aren’t happy with a purchase and the merchant won’t refund it!
- Safer chip technology to avoid identity theft.
- Easily get your card replaced, and theft reported.
- Options to extend warranties on some store and manufacturer brands.
- Control how and when your debit card is used with CardValet.
EMV Chip Technology - Chip Cards provide better fraud protection than traditional cards when used at a chip enabled terminal. They have an embedded microchip that turns card member information into a unique code, making it difficult to duplicate. This new technology has been used globally and is proven to reduce the risk of counterfeit fraud.
Mastercard Global Service™ - Provides 24/7 assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, emergency cash advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs.
Mastercard Airport Concierge™ - Provides a meet and greet agent to assist with flight connections plus, at select airports, expedited security and immigration processing.
Extended Warranty - Doubles most manufacturer or U.S. store brand warranties for up to one additional year.
Price Protection - Provides the opportunity for a refund difference if you buy something and then see it advertised for less within 60 days of the purchase date.
Satisfaction Guarantee - Provides a refund of up to $250 if you are dissatisfied with a purchase and the merchant will not accept a return within 60 days of the purchase date.
Identity Theft Resolution Services - Assists you with credit bureau notification and debit card replacement and provides you with an ID Theft Affidavit should you become the victim of Identity Theft.
Ways to Apply
Talk to Us
We have dedicated staff that can assist you with getting started.