Whether you’ve found the home you love, or you’re just getting started, our local and trusted team can help you find the right mortgage loan. Meet our team!
We have fixed-rate mortgage loans and adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) which may be used to buy your home, build it, or refinance it.
- Our fixed-rate mortgages and ARMs have options with or without points. A point is 1% of the loan, typically paid at closing. A loan with points may earn a lower interest rate. We’ll run through various scenarios with you to help you decide which is best for your budget.
- Save money and reduce the interest you pay by taking advantage of our bi-weekly mortgage program. How it works: Half of the monthly mortgage payment is automatically deducted from your ACNB Bank checking account every two weeks for a total of 26 bi-weekly payments, or in effect, 13 monthly payments per year. This shortens the length of your mortgage and reduces the interest you pay over the life of the loan.
- Save on interest - you may qualify for a lower interest rate if you have your payment automatically deducted from an ACNB Bank checking or statement savings account.
- The interest paid on a mortgage is usually tax deductible; please check with your tax advisor to be sure.
We offer several types of mortgage loans:
- Fixed-rate mortgage loans with terms of 10, 15, 20 and 30 years. Rates
- Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) with terms of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years. Rates
- Construction mortgage loans are available if you’re ready to build your home.
- With our Blanket Mortgage, there’s no out-of-pocket expense. You use the equity in your current home to buy or build another home or investment property and pay nothing out-of-pocket.
- USDA/Farmers Home Administration
- Temporary Loans allow you to use the equity in your current home to buy or build your new home. The low interest-only payment makes this an affordable option.
- Additional fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgage loan options are available. To find out more, email us at email@example.com.