Whether you’ve found the home you love, or you’re just getting started, our local and trusted team can help you find the right mortgage loan. Meet our team!
- We have fixed-rate mortgage loans and adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) which may be used to buy your home, build it, or refinance it.
- Our fixed-rate mortgages and ARMs have options with or without points. A point is 1% of the loan, typically paid at closing. A loan with points may earn a lower interest rate. We’ll run through various scenarios with you to help you decide which is best for your budget.
- Save money and reduce the interest you pay by taking advantage of our bi-weekly mortgage program. How it works: Half of the monthly mortgage payment is automatically deducted from your ACNB Bank checking account every two weeks for a total of 26 bi-weekly payments, or in effect, 13 monthly payments per year. This shortens the length of your mortgage and reduces the interest you pay over the life of the loan.
- Save on interest - you may qualify for a lower interest rate if you have your payment automatically deducted from an ACNB Bank checking or statement savings account.
- The interest paid on a mortgage is usually tax deductible; please check with your tax advisor to be sure.
We offer several types of mortgage loans:
- Fixed-rate mortgage loans with terms of 10, 15, 20 and 30 years. Rates
- Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) with terms of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years. Rates
- Construction mortgage loans are available if you’re ready to build your home.
- With our Blanket Mortgage, there’s no out-of-pocket expense. You use the equity in your current home to buy or build another home or investment property and pay nothing out-of-pocket.
- USDA/Farmers Home Administration
- Temporary Loans allow you to use the equity in your current home to buy or build your new home. The low interest-only payment makes this an affordable option.
- Additional fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgage loan options are available. To find out more, email us at email@example.com.