Save time with remote deposit capture.
Our remote deposit capture service (RDC) makes it fast and easy to deposit checks into your business account without making a trip to the Bank. Checks are scanned using a desktop scanner. The data and images are transmitted to the Bank through a secure Internet connection, and the amount is deposited into your account. RDC will save you time and money, as well as improve your cash flow.
Here's what's in it for you:
- Save a great deal of time with RDC. It's no longer necessary to run to the Bank to make your deposits. Plus, the checks that are deposited using RDC are available for viewing on a secure website, so you no longer need to take time filling out a deposit slip or keeping records of checks you've received.
- Improve cash flow with more time to make a deposit---you have until 5:00 p.m. each business day. Plus, checks can be deposited within minutes without leaving your business, instead of being held until there's time to make a trip to the Bank. By depositing checks sooner, the funds may be available quicker.
- Enjoy the convenience of making deposits anytime, 24/7/365, wherever the scanner is located.
- Reduce employee expense and liability by eliminating the need for employees to make trips to the Bank.
It's also good for you to know:
- Deposit information and images of deposited checks are retained within the remote deposit site for 45 days.
- Reporting feature provides ability to create reports regarding deposit transactions.
- Checks are deposited through an Internet connection with multiple layers of security. Encryption is just one of several security measures in place to ensure the deposit and account information remain confidential and secure.