- Online Access
- Online Access
- Resource Center
Collections & Deposits
Take the headache out of Collections and Deposits with Business Online Banking
Easily collect timely payments from your clients and make deposits quickly without leaving your business.
Collect account receivables electronically by accepting automatic payments from your clients and customers using Business Online Banking.
- Decrease administrative expense by eliminating the need to manually reconcile payments from clients and customers.
- Simplify management of your business’s cash flow. You’ll have quicker access to funds and will know when to expect the funds.
Save by making check deposits from your business with Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), our remote deposit service.
- Save time and money by depositing checks within minutes without you or your staff making a trip to the Bank.
- Checks to be deposited are scanned using a certified scanning device. The completed batch is then transmitted to the Bank through a secure Internet connection.
- Improve your cash flow by making deposits anytime, 24/7. Take advantage of an extended cut-off time of 5:00 p.m. to receive credit for deposits made on the current business day.
- View deposit information and images of deposited checks within RDC’s secure site for a minimum of 45 days.
- Create reports of deposit transactions using RDC's reporting feature.
ACH Concentration Services
From time to time, you may have a need to concentrate funds into one account. Business Online Banking provides the capability for this simple, efficient process. You can take funds from other financial institutions and concentrate them into your ACNB Bank account.
To learn more about our Collection and Deposit Services for businesses, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call toll free 1.866.584.8949 (ext 2), or complete the Business Contact Information Form.
Ways to Apply
Talk to Us
We have dedicated staff that can assist you with getting started.