ACNB Bank Raises $6,110 for Bowl for Kids’ Sake 2017
ACNB Bank recruited 14 teams, led by Customer Contact Center Manager Cindi Snoke, to participate in Bowl for Kids’ Sake 2017 in Hanover and Gettysburg. Everyone had a blast while helping to raise a total of $6,110 to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of York & Adams Counties. The Bank served as a corporate sponsor, and our staff raised $780 of the grand total by participating in Business Casual Day on Friday, March 3. In addition, Littlestown Foundry and Seminary Ridge Consulting, LLC supported this TEAM ACNB community relations activity with a generous donation. Since 2009, ACNB Bank teams have raised nearly $40,000 for Bowl for Kids’ Sake.
The top three fundraisers (ACNB Bank employees) – who also happen to be Team Captains –won the following prizes:
- Chad Herring with the #ACNBPinsiders raised $555 and won a $40 gift certificate to General Pickett’s Restaurant.
- Cindi Snoke with the CCC Strikers team raised $330 and won a fire pit from Lowe’s.
- Tonya Bogue with the Littlestown King Pins raised $275 and won a $20 gift certificate to Bay City Restaurant.
The top fundraising teams (made up of employees and guests) won the following prizes:
- #ACNBPinsiders (Chad Herring, Nathan Fuhrman, Heather Gosnell, Stacey Schuchart, and Brittany Baker) raised a total of $855! This team won a Private Tour & Tasting for ten people at the Adams County Winery.
- CCC Strikers (Cindi Snoke, Pam Whitesell, Megan Martz, Alex Koropsak, and Mike Becker) raised a total of $850! This team won ACNB Bank baseball caps for each team member.
From left to right: Cindi Snoke, ACNB Bank’s Customer Contact Center Manager and Bowl for Kids’ Sake Activity Organizer; Nathan Furhman, Application Analyst; Stacey Schuchart, Deposit Services Lead Specialist, Heather Gosnell, Marketing Officer; and, Chad Herring, Application Analyst.