Better loan. Better rate. Switch today!
- It's simple and easy to apply. Stop by any of our convenient locations or even start today with our online application.
- Switch your current loans or lines to a better option. Make sure you're getting the best borrowing solution. Ask how you can move your existing debt to something better.
- Feel secure about a fixed rate and budget friendly payments. Know you're locked in for 5 years.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a line of credit. Borrow what you need, when you need it.
- Access funds 24/7 with your MasterCard® access card. We make it easy to use your line whenever and wherever you're ready. Get started today!
Offer valid September 5, 2017 through November 3, 2017, but is subject to change without notice. Standard underwriting criteria apply. Property must be located in the Bank’s service area. At the Bank’s discretion, interest rates may change at any time without notice. The APR is fixed for the first 60 months, and then converts to a variable rate. As of September 5, 2017, the variable APR is based upon The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus .24% was 4.49%. The maximum APR is 18.00%. APR based upon line of credit up to 90% loan-to-value. The interest rate for your line is based upon your creditworthiness. Property insurance is required. The payment must be automatically deducted from an ACNB Bank checking or statement savings account. Your minimum payments may not be sufficient to fully repay the principal that is outstanding on your line at the end of the term. If they are not, you will be required to pay the entire outstanding balance in a single payment. The prepayment penalty for home equity lines of credit terminated in the first 36 months is 2% of the credit limit or $350, whichever is less. Subject to appraisal requirements. If we are unable to determine the property value with an Automated Valuation Model (AVM) and Property Condition Report (PCR), the Bank may be required to order an appraisal. The cost of the appraisal will be the applicant’s responsibility. If the line request is over $250,000, title Insurance will be required and the fee will be the applicant’s responsibility. In addition to the information above, for properties located in the state of Maryland, mortgage recordation taxes will be paid by the borrower. Other rates and terms are available.