- Resource Center
10-Year Home Equity Loan Special Offer
Utilize the equity in your home!
Need to fund a home renovation, college tuition or consolidate debt? Your home may be your most valuable asset.
Apply for a 10-Year Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan at 4.74% APR and enjoy the dependability of the same payment each month. Apply before May 31, 2019 and fees may be waived.*
10-Year Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan
4.74% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is fixed for 120 months, when the loan payment is automatically debited from an ACNB Bank checking or statement savings account
- Fees will be waived when the applicant has an ACNB Checking or Statement Savings account with a recurring direct deposit
- For those applicants that do not have the ability to have direct deposit, fees will be waived if the applicant has an ACNB checking account that meets the following requirements within the first 60 days: 10 POS transaction and enrollment in online banking. If these requirements are not met within the first 60 days, the loan fees will be added to the principal balance of the loan
- Minimum loan amount of $3,500 with up to 90% loan-to-value
Home Equity Loan
- You’ll receive the entire amount upfront.
- Interest rates are fixed.
- Variety of terms ranging from 1 month to 20 years.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELC)
- Take what you need, when you need it.
- Lines with variable and fixed rates.
- Fixed interest rate for up to five years.
Ways to Apply
Apply By Phone
We have dedicated staff that can assist you with applying right over the phone!
Call to get started now!
*Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC. Application must be made March 1, 2019 through May 31, 2019 but is subject to change without notice. Standard underwriting criteria apply. Property must be located in the ACNB Bank service area. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is effective as of February 1, 2019, but may be modified or discontinued without notice. The minimum loan amount is $3,500. The interest rate for your loan is based upon your creditworthiness. With an APR of 4.74 %, the monthly loan payment is $36.68 for $3,500 borrowed for a term of 120 months. The loan amount is up to 90% loan-to-value. Property insurance is required. Payment must be automatically deducted from an ACNB Bank checking or statement savings account. Fees (Flood Certification, Lien Search, Automated Valuation Model (AVM), Property Condition Report (PCR) and mortgage recording), will be waived if applicant has or opens an ACNB Bank Checking or Statement Savings account with recurring direct deposits. For those applicants that do not have direct deposit, fees (Flood Certification, Lien Search, Automated Valuation Model (AVM), Property Condition Report (PCR) and mortgage recording), will be waived if the applicant has or opens an ACNB Bank checking account and completes, within the first 60 days, 1.) 10 Point of Sale transactions and 2.) Enrollment in online banking. If the requirements are not met within the first 60 days, the loan fees will be added to the principal balance of the loan. If we are unable to determine the property value with an Automated Valuation Model (AVM) and Property Condition Report (PCR), the Bank may be required to order an appraisal. Subject to appraisal requirements. If the loan request is over $250,000, Title Insurance may be required. For properties located in the state of Maryland, recordation tax applies. Appraisal, Title Insurance and Maryland Recordation Tax fees will not be waived and the applicant will be responsible for these costs. Other rates and terms are available.